Wednesday, June 9, 2010

? TPACK ?







What is TPACK? --> Technological Pedagogical Content Knowledge...
> it is the knowledge required of a teacher to successfully integrate technology into the classroom.

It seems pretty difficult to achieve, I have to admit. I would like to think I have all the aspects down packed, but unfortunately I dont think thats the case...
As a student teacher I believe I have the potential, with experience and of course practice I hope to one day be fluent in:
- choosing appropriate content & relevant software &
- to incorporate it into a vartiety of appropriate KLA's.
This is the ideal situation.
Is it possible? YES I think it is!
Is it easy? NOT QUITE !
Lets hope one day my answer to that last question will change... hold thumbs!

thanks to google images for pics.

No comments:

Post a Comment