Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Will I maintain an ELECTRONIC PORTFOLIO?

Electronic Portfolio - Will I?
It should be something that I WANT to maintain as a life-long learning tool... but will I actually keep it going?

good question.

I hope so, I believe the only way for me to personally keep it going is to make it ROUTINE.
Just like I have gym on Tuesdays and netball on Saturdays... i'll make sure I find a day for blogging. This ensures that by the end of my studying, I would have created an incredible portfolio of change, discovery and learning.

e-portfolios:
- exhibits progress
- expresses self visually-communicates a story supplemented with the text
- integrates reflections "how did the lesson plan progress your thinking about teaching & learning?"

Have a look at what Dr Helen Barret speaks about, to understand more about e-portfolios.

No comments:

Post a Comment